The Telekom Slovenije Group provided support to employees in various ways, including leisure activities and activities outside the workplace. We devoted special attention to our employees’ children and pensioners.
Activities were carried out differently by individual companies in accordance with their policies:
- sporting and social events were organised for employees;
- we gave gifts to children of employees born during the year;
- we gave gifts to employees’ children who entered first grade during the year;
- at the end of the year gifts were given to the children of employees, and to minors and the school children of deceased employees, with some companies awarding scholarships;
- recreational activities were organised for employees by leasing various sporting facilities, while sports organisations functioning at Group companies were supported;
- Telekom Slovenije pensioners clubs were supported;
- at the end of the year, we gave gifts to retired employees;
- we worked with the alpine climbing club of Pošta Slovenije and Telekom;
- we facilitated the purchase of discounted tickets for certain sporting and cultural events; and
- we organised preventive examinations, treatments and vaccinations for employees.